cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee documents linked to Employee code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, ALL

Is it possible to link employee documents to Employee personnel number in HR objects

If yes give procedure and plz inform other possible DMS links with HR activitiesi.

rgds

BEN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Definitely it is possible, but u need to develop new application with help of abaper.

1. CA<DMS<Control data<maintain key fields

here enter

Table = Pa0001

Transaction code=PA20

Field Name= PERNR

2. Maintain Screen for object

SAP object = Pa0001

Screen = ask ur abaper to develop new screen for hr master with Presonnel number and personnel name

3 Go to define document type, select ur document type and assign hr master object link

Now go to CV01n screen, in object link tab, u get employee master screen with PS number and name,

This is purely abap development, but u need above customization before strating development.

Award points if useful

regards

sham

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

could u elobrate plz.

rgds

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

What elaboration u required?

I think the detailed activities i have given in my first reply, still if u have any doubts, u can ask .Only by configuration this can't be achieved, u need to develop new screen for hr master with field name pernr and ename.

here in both programs u need to change, because once u double click on employee master number in DMS object link it should take u to PA20 screen and same way from PA20 screen to DIR.

award points if useful

regards

Sham

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i tried, but needs abapar.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benaka,

Yes! it is possible to link employee documents to Employee personnel number using HR objects in DMS(using object linking).

1)Use T Code DC10, Select the Document type ,and enter in to define object links, new entries, select object as PLOGI (with screen no. 500).

2) Create DIR, select the object link tab enter link/detail information which have alredy been created in HR object Link.

Regards,

Seema Pilankar

If it useful reward me the points.