cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subroutines in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use a subroutine in smartform.I gave the perform statement in the program lines and form statement in form routines in global definitions.

Now I want to use another perform statement inside this form statement.Can I use a perform inside a form statement?If so,where can I give the form statement for this perform statement?

Regards,

Hema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

U can declare al the subroutines in the Form Routines Of Global Definitions.

Call them When u want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use the perform statement of the second subroutine in the form statement of first subroutine.Then where can I give the form statement for first subroutine?Should I give this form routines only?

Regards,

Hema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hema,

1.Any forms in smartform can declare in the formroutines.

2.If you want to call one subroutine in another, just declare that in Form routines and call it.(This is similar to normal programming)

Regards,

Shiva(Reward if helpful ,don't forget).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have called another subroutine in the form statement of first subroutine in form routines tab in global definitions.I also declared the form statement for the second subroutine in the form routines tab itself.But when I try to activate the form it is giving error as 'Zeile 0001 Sprachelement im Kontext nicht erlaubt'.Can I declare the form statement for the second subroutine also in the form routines tab?

Regards,

Hema