cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a new condition table (for price group), created a new Access Sequence, a new Condition Type (CT) and then condition record for this CT. Now when I try creating a new Sales Order, give my material, it gives the error.

Runtime Errors: SAPSQL_INVALID_FIELDNAME and there is some ABAP code also mentioned. I checked I have defined all fields in my Access Sequence properly. What should I do?

Should I directly contact the BASIS/ABAP guy or there is something wrong on my part?

Regards,

Smitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

I think the problem is with condition table. while making the table which all fields you have copied from the field catalogue , Go and check the status of that. and then check whther you have assigned the table in a proper order in access sequence or not. after that try it i think this will solve your problem.

Reward Point if helpful.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was missing a field in my assess sequence. Thanks

Smitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check the release stats of fields in Access Sequence through V/07. It is possible that some field may be in red, which refers that there is an problem & that particular field cannot be used for some reason.

Also as rightly informed by Laxmipathi, the Abap code requires to be checked.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Smitha

In the ABAP code, there is some wrong coding for field name is written and hence the problem. Check with your ABAPer who can guide you correctly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi smitha,

i think the problem lies in one of the fields in the condition table

check the status of the fields in the tables you have added in your access sequence.take the help of an abaper if required to rectify the fields

thanks,

krishna prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Chek the condition table for the fields, heck for the release status in the table. Make sure the table assignment to the access sequence is correct.

Prase