cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWI: How to work with repeating groups?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm doing a new template in wwi for accident log, it's a simple report with this info:

- Header incident/accident info: it's ok

- Event Data: it's ok.

- Involved: here it's my problem.

i'm trying to show all the people involved, but i just reach to show the first one. If i try to use a repeating group, there's not any entry of value assigment type for incident/accident. Because of that i try to use in symbol the multivalue assigment "W" (rep. group for discrete expansion), but it doesn't work.

How can i get all the involved people?

Thanks in advance,

Albio.-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Albio,

You need to use report symbol group 11 (parameter symbol); where the FM C12O_PARAMETER_VALUES_SELECT_N is attached which helps in determines the values from accident report; if the standard is not catering ur purpose, i think you need to define ur own symbol group in IMG and enhance the FM with your requirements. Also check whether your requirements are within the symbol grp 12 (injury/illness log)

Hope this will serve your problem..Let me know if you still have problems

Regards,

Keshav

Edited by: Keshav Reddy on May 8, 2008 12:35 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

If you want to show all the people involved, make sure the following:

Report Symbol > 02EIA_IPNAM

Separator for Mult. Val.> L

Or

Check this attachment (Screen Shot)

http://sapehs.googlepages.com/IALOG.doc

Regards,

Srinivas Nookireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The key to your issue is that you need to indicate on the symbol that you expect and want to display multiple values - as indicated by the 'Multi Value Asst' '*' in screen shot provided by Srinivas Nookireddy.

Greets

Mark