cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change request RFC destination to client 000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I need to configure Charm (change request management ) for two system landscape (R/3 system (4.6c) .

I am trying to configure TMS in satellite systems .

I have configured STMS in satellite system but I did n’t under stand that, what RFC needs to generated in client 000 .

Question : what RFC needs to be Generated to Client 000 to transport domain

And which user do we use to make it trusted RFC .

I also tried to look for ‘Change Manager Implementation Guide’ on market but unable to locate it .

I referred sap note 770693

Links or Suggestion will be appreciated .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to generate 3 RF'c

1. TMW RFC: This RFC is used for CHARM and this will help in creating Transport request from solman.

2. Read RFC: this RFC is used to read the system. e.g if u want communicate with R/3 system u need to maintain the Read RFC so that the system can read the R/3 System

3. Trusted RFC: The trusted RFC is used to login to satelllite system from SOLMAN.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh

Thanks for the prompt reply . I have two system landscape DEV (Client 222)and PRD (Client 999) . On DEV the client is 222 . These RFC were generated at the time of maintaining systems in Landscape (SMSY) . These RFCs are linked with DEV and PRD clients 222 and 999 respectively

My question is -do we need to create some other RFCs for client 000 as suggested in CHARM implementation guide .

Please suggest .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for your reply guys.