cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Services attachement list

Former Member
0 Kudos

From FB03, I am able to view archived images from Environment==>additional assignments==>object links==>attachment list.

However, when I am using the Object Services==>attachment list the images does not display. Any ideas why?

I have the following authorization objects.

C_DRAD_OBJ activity 03, document type *, Linked SAP Object *, Status *.

S_WFAR_OBJ activity (01,02,03), Document type *, Object Type *.

Any ideas why from one path it works but not the other?

Thanks,

Christina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Christina

plz go through this

Graphical Display

You can display existing assignments of material or infrastructure objects graphically on the relevant tab pages by choosing the Graphical Displaypushbutton.

Functions from the SAP Graphics component are used for the graphical display. For more information, see SAP Library under SAP NetWeaver Library ® SAP NetWeaver by Key Capability ® Application Platform by Key Capability ® ABAP Technology ® UI Technology ® Frontend Services ® SAP Graphics

1. You are on the initial screen of the document display function (transaction FAIR03). Enter your selection criteria.

If you do not make any entries here, all documents are selected.

2. Choosing ‘excute’ with quick info text Execute takes you to a list of the accounting documents. You can analyze the results in various ways.

• Document Line Items displays the line items for the selected document in the lower screen area.

You can select multiple documents.

• Source Document takes you to the source document (such as the invoice). From there you can navigate to the follow-on documents.

• Accounting Document displays the underlying accounting document.

• To close the lower screen area, choose with quick info Close List.

Note: you have to check wether you have defined 'valution area' and tick indicator 'additional object type'

rgds

Ben