cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshing Components in Roadmap To Their Default Views

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a roadmap which on click of its individual steps shows up different components beneath it.Now the problem arises when i navigate to the second view of my component under step 1 and click on step 2 (this shows up the component under second step). when i come back to step 1 the component under it is still in the second view whereas it should actually be in its normal stage i.e we should be able to see view 1 of that component.

Could anyone help me solve this issue.

P.S ( This is a 8 step roadmap and the issue arises when i navigate b/w any of the steps)

Thanks In Advance.

Chaitanya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chaitanya,

If I understand your problem correctly, you wish for a component that is loaded upon clicking the 1st step in the roadmap to default to it's initial (1st view) rather than it's second view.

Have you tried creating an interface method for that component that is called by the event handler that processes the roadmap step click? That interface method could fire off the plug to load the initial view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya

I assume that there is a navigation link between the outbound plug of the 2nd component and the inbound plug of the 1st component. In the default plug of the first component explicitly fire the inbound plug of the first view. If you don't do this, the previous view will get loaded.

Hope this helps

Regards

Wenonah