cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product & Software component versions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created two software components say swcv1 and swcv 2 under the same product. While creating the Integration scenario in IR I have selected the option product version and assigned the produt with inpu help. But in the Associated software component versions it is showing only swcv1. I have to create the Integration scenario with swcv2. why it is not showing both swcv's? How can i get SWCV2?

thank you

kartikeya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kartikeya,

Did you already solve this issue? We are facing the same problem, in our situation it seems to be caused by an SLD upgrade. We've upgraden from 6.40 to 7.00.

Kind regards,

Christiaan Schaake

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeya,

Where you are unable to see SWCV2? in IR or SLD?

If u want to create scenario under SWCV2, Goto Tools ->Transfer from SLD -> Import SWCV.After that u will get list of SWCV from SLD.Select SWCV2 from list and press "ok".

Regards,

Bhuvan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhuvan,

I have imported the SWCV2 and created the data types and interafces and mappings. The problem occurs while defining the application component for creating the Integartion scnario I couldn't find the SWCV2 for that product.

Thank you

kartikeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your situation, you should be able to the list of SWCVs associated with your product.

Going back to your SLD, double check your assciation of your SWCV2, Clear the SLD cache data in IR.

Regards.

Liang