Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Error for Adobe Interactive Form in Webdynpro

debasish_panda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed xACF.exe in my machine which was for NW04s and while deploying the project for Interactive form , i am getting following error.

Can any one help me to resolve this...

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObjectRuntimeException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.doSoapCall(PDFObject.java:299)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.createPDF(PDFObject.java:248)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.AdobeFormHelper.createPDFResourceForUIElement(AdobeFormHelper.java:538)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.AdobeFormHelper.createPDFDocumentForUIElement(AdobeFormHelper.java:397)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:181)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterApplicationModification(ClientApplication.java:1188)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.afterApplicationModification(ClientComponent.java:861)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doRespond(WindowPhaseModel.java:555)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.processRequest(WindowPhaseModel.java:152)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WebDynproWindow.processRequest(WebDynproWindow.java:415)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.executeTasks(AbstractClient.java:101)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientManager.doProcessing(ClientManager.java:650)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientManager.processRequest(ClientManager.java:155)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.core.ApplicationHandle.doProcessing(ApplicationHandle.java:105)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Debasish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debasish,

I guess you have not installed and configured your ADS on WAS server.

Look at the following weblog for the same:

/people/achim.hauck/blog/2005/02/04/my-struggles-with-the-adobe-document-services-in-was640

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debasish,

I hope you have deployed the ADS and configured it correctely. SO if everything is fine there, check the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/de/4f/a00d41921bf023e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Shubham