cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POD documentation Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am into an implementation project can any one of you send me the complete documentation related to POD.

This is the first time i am working on delivery and POD.

I would be greatful if you are able to send the complete documentation.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

torben_bk
Participant
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c4/13c0da0f9011d3b47f006094b9b9dd/frameset.htm

You mark the delivery item category and the customer for POD. After this the delivery will be relevant for POD.

In t-code VLPOD you can record the POD quantities after this the invoice can be created.

In the customer master you can insert a number of days. This is only relevant if you runs t-code VLPODQ to auto confirm the POD.

Hope this helps you.

Kind regards

Torben

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Proof Of Delivery is Assigned to one Perticular Customer Master in Sales area Data Shipping Tab.

If you activate POD then System will not allow you to raise Invoice for that Particular Customer till you Confirm the Delivery.

Process Flow for POD is

Goto VA01 and Raise a Sales Order with Standard Document type OR and Process it and save it.

Got VL01N and Carry out Outbound Delivery along with Picking and Post goods Issue. Save it.

Now goto VLPODL and Specify Date & Time, Shipping Point and Delivery Document Number and Click on Execute.

Now select the Delivery Document and Click on Confirm.

Now goto VF01 and raise the Invoice.

Reward if helpful

Regards

PAVAN