Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with my WSDL after run ...

former_member215107
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to import an Adaptative Web service model.

Then,

When i enter the WSDL, i obtain the following error:

Error in loading the WSDL file. Check the error log for more details

But when i save this WSDL on my computer and i select local WSDL,

the loading is correct.

After, i deploy and run the application, i obtain the following exception:

>java.io.FileNotFoundException: /global/sapbit/usrsap/BJT/JC77/j2ee/cluster/server0/C:/Documents and >Settings/rlaloux/Desktop/ZWEBSERVICEROD.xml (No such file or directory)

> at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)

> at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)

> at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:66)

> at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:69)

> at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:156)

> ... 54 more

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Rodolphe.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215107
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

I replace the URL directly on class of my model and i obtain the following error when i run application:

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://sap-tst.svr.luxair:8020/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/ZWEBSERVICEROD?sap-client=002&wsdl=1.1"

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.tools.WSDLDownloadResolver.resolveEntity(WSDLDownloadResolver.java:175)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.wsdl.WSDLDOMLoader.loadDOMDocument(WSDLDOMLoader.java:1019)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.wsdl.WSDLDOMLoader.loadWSDLDocument(WSDLDOMLoader.java:1126)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ProxyGenerator.generateProxy(ProxyGenerator.java:178)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.impl.DGenericServiceImpl.generateProxyFiles(DGenericServiceImpl.java:147)

... 43 more

Any ideas ?

Rodolphe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Obviously you need authorisation to access the webservice. You can set a user/password for the webservice-call in the code of your application. See https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/900bbf94-a7a8-2910-e298-a651b470... (Page 10) for the basic stuff. The HTTPControlInterface offers also a method to set a user/password-combination for the authentification. However, the better way would still be to define a logical destination using the Visual Administrator. There you can set all the stuff like url and authentification-data without coding it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might have created WS destinations for your adaptive webservice model. Provide username and password for your destinations in visual admin.

Regards,

Murtuza

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodolphe,

There are standerd methods to set username and password for execution of webservice.

just like execute() method you have

_setuser()

and

_setpassword() method...use them.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rodolphe,

Sometimes this problem occurs. as of now when you import from local file system. it is directly pointing to its location as

C:/Documents and >Settings/rlaloux/Desktop/ which is your location where you saved your wsdl.

now just when you open the wsdl you get a path of server.

as <soap:address location=".......> use this to reimport your model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

About the error that you can't import from the url directly: maybe it is kind of permission-problem to access the server out of the developer studio, i had a similar problem some time ago.

About the FileNotFoundException: The application tries to load the WSDL-file from the filesystem during runtime, but can't find it, as it is probably another computer. You have to manipulate the property for the designtime-url. For this go to a modelclass of the webservice in your DC and remove the property for the designtime-url, which is the local path to the WSDL-file currently. You can also try to replace it with the url of the WSDL-file directly. However, the preferred way is to remove it completly and configure the WSDL-destination as logical destination using the Visual Administrator. Check the tutorials about how to do it.

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u might have deployed the web services in the server.

just go the web service Navigator and execute the web service .

http://nwserver<Port number>/wsnavigator

here in the server u will be finding the web services and take the wsdl url and while Creating the model in the IDE just give the WSDL url with No logical destinations.

but i am sure to take the web services from the local system.

I think while taking the web services from the server , we will make some configurations (Server Host and Instance Number), so that the IDE can take the web service from the Server.

Thanks and Regards

Fazal B