SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in dunning run

0 Kudos

We had a dunning run in which we were expecting to get almost 10,000 SVNs (pre termination notifications) but we only got 370 of them.

I checked the dunning proposal and activity runs and everything is okay. The back. jobs also finished succesfully.

When i try to open the application logs from fpvb, i get a pop up saying that " <account # of the 371st contract that i was expecting"> was not closed. !!

tech info shows its message no. EMMA142

any idea why the dunning activity only processed a few and what can else can i check ?

Edited by: sahil shangari on May 7, 2008 5:01 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RonnyF
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

please check if you already implemented the corrections of SAP note 925489 and 925943. They should help to solve this issue.

Best regards,

Ronny

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check whether any one might have working on that contract...or if there is parallel job...it might be updating info in that contract....

As per Standard SAP, Dunning wud not work if any opens the contract/contact account/BP during Dunning run

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

RonnyF
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

please check if you already implemented the corrections of SAP note 925489 and 925943. They should help to solve this issue.

Best regards,

Ronny