Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File - no mapping

former_member200267
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to transfer files from one FTP location to another FTP location. No Mapping is involved, just file transfer.

Please let me know the steps. Is Interface mapping & Message Interface is required ?? Is it possible to transfer without creating MI, IM, DT...??

Thanks,

RDS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please visit the blog

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

There is no need of creating objects in Integration Repository.

if the data is not in XML, then no mapping can be done. So, we will only need to work in the Integration Directory (ID).

Interface name can be anything you make up, but should be unique. In this case, it is "nonexistence_interface".

Namespace name can be anything you make up or already exists. In this case, it is "http://abc.com".

No need to give interface mapping in Interface Determination in ID.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know the steps. Is Interface mapping & Message Interface is required ?? Is it possible to transfer without creating MI, IM, DT...??

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer

How to send any data (even binary) through XI, without using the Integration Repository

XI in the role of FTP

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/04/03/xi-in-the-role-of-a-ftp