cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our output type ZPL0 to print Packing list has disappeared from the deliveries. We are unable to REPRINT packing list from SAP for a particular PLANT X200.

What all do I need to check in the output determination to find the problem.

Also there is no printer being maintained in the condition record.

Points will be awarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope the output determination procedure has not been assigned to that particular delivery document...

And also transmission time should be immediately detemination procedrue for that output condition type..

Hope this will help u...

Regards

Sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on May 7, 2008 5:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well again I know how to do that but I want the condition type to be there automatically.

I dont want to have to go in there and add the condition type.

It should know which condition type to pick up and thats my question.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VL02n and select head of menu - click on output..

There it will show one screen there u just add output conditon type and then click on communicaiton process there give printer name is local and then save..

Then again go VL02n and issue ouput there u can see the output..

regards

Sankar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi saad

Check the condition record for that particular output for which problem is taking place.

Secondly , Check wheather the report is there or not for that output type.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by report.

There is no printer maintianed for the Shipping point but that doesn't mean they should not be able to not issue an output or does it?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi saad

Report is RSNAST00 . This report is useful if you need to process output over several applications and periods of time

for example take BA00 , If you go to V/40 you can see the output types for order level select BA00 and again select processing and routienes there you can see a program will be assigned .That is nothing but a report .

In the same way for your ZPLO output type check wheather the processing routienes have been there or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is with only one shipping point. The output type itself is working fine.

I put LOCL in the condition record to test if i could reprint the packing list but when I go to the delivery and try to issue an output it says no output has been selected for printing.

I dont want it to print on saving but I want to have the option to reprint.

Thank you for your response.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi saad

check the partner functions for that shipping point in that condition record.for your output type LOCL. apart form the suggestions given by our friend

Regards

Srinath