cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocations in GATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing a situation in GATP product allocations . We are using product allocations for ATP check . All the config settings are correct . I created a new material in R/3 , transferred to APO . In APO i created characteristics combinations for the material. Now the situation is when i am doing a simulation for ATP check for the product i am getting an error with explanation belwo

The system could not determine the following data

The characteristic combination of the item ...... / that is used to choose product allocation quantities in the characteristics combinations directory of product alloaction group & suitable entries for collective product allocations of the characteristics combination of the sale sorder.

It also gave me the procedure to expand the characteristics combination directory using the planning hierarchy to include the missing caharcteristics combination from teh sales order

I tried doing as explained , but still getting the same error .

Has any bidy faced similar situation ?

Your help is highly appreciated

Regards

Surendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member243834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please try see the CVCs combination for plants and materials in APO. Use transaction /SAPAPO/MC62.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

I think you are missing the execution of transaction /SAPAPO/PAREA_K, which transfers the characteristics combinations to product allocation.

hope this helps

-Italo

Former Member
0 Kudos

After creating new CVC may be there is some timeseries consistency occured... please do the consistency check at timeseries level. for this run the program /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try the tansaction /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_CHECK to check the settings for PAL.

Regards,

Deepthi