cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI25SP13FULL_0-10002889.zip file. problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to unzip the MI25SP13FULL_0-10002889.zip file.

I get an error as "The archive is either damaged or unknown format." as I want to install mi client. Please reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anzar,

there could be a problem with your downloaded file. Before you download the latest MI client - have a look about the version of your middleware. The client has to be with the same version as your middleware. So if your middleware is on SP13 - your clien has to be on that evel as well. The path given by Shiva shuld be fine as well to download an older patch level. Once you did that, you get an SCA file - rename it to ZIP, then you can have a look inside. In there you will find all MI client versions (JSP and AWT, PDA amd WIN32) - so take the one you need - and same procedure, rename the SCA to ZIP - then have a look into it and you will see the EXE file. This should work.

Hopefully it helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The latest version available of MI client now is SP 22. Try downloading the same from service market place and then try to install the same or you can even download the same from the following location

http://service.sap.com -> Under Sap support portal -> software download ->SAP Support packages - >Entry by application group - > SAP Netweaver - > SAP Netweaver - > SAP Netweaver 04 ->Entry by component - > MI client - > MI client 2.5 - >#Os independent and then download the same.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Siva.

PS : Assign some points if you find the post useful.