cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic production of billing outputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When we produce sales billing documents for a particular billing type another billing doc type is automatically produced - I want to stop this from happening but cannot find whether config or abap programming - i have asked the abaper and they cannot see any entries in the programme that would cause this

any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to VV32 and give output type ZDoc and change the transmission time to not immedaitely after save..

If you dont want this at all then please put a deletion indiacator for this condiiton record...

Even you can delete this entire record in VV32..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when i create the billling documnet 2 billing outputs are produced - RD00 and ZDOC - i do not want zdoc to be produced automatically but do not know how to stop this happening

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the output determination procedures and the requirement routinesin VOFM T.code.There might be a custom routine that gets triggered or any standard routine might have changed.

Regards,

Sai Srinivas D

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What i under stood from your post is that as soon as u create billing document in VF04 then automatically there are two billign documents are printing for the same invoice. U want to stop printing the second document...

Am i right, Please correct me if i am wrong..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

billing docs are created using RD00 output - there is a condition record set up for this billing type and the customer number - when a billing doc is created using VF04 it automatically creates another output zdoc and prints automatically - the problem is that RD00 is used for a number of different billing docs and not all need the zdoc that is produced. I want to change this so that it isn't automatically determined

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

Your problem is not in clear. Please can you elaborate little more. What billing doc u are creating and what is the other billing doc create..

Regards

Sankar