cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plz need help to solve this scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Senario: i want to give new discount "zdic" in present document to the customers who paid bill within 20 days from last 6 months.

client need is" he want to give discount of 2% in present order if that customer is consequently paying ammount within 20 days from billing date. since from last six months. this is one time discount. this data has to check for last 6 months.

can u give best solution for this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If I understood you clearly ,

You can do this scenerio without discount type.

Configure Payment terms with Tcode OBB8.

Then configure accordingly 20 days payments with 2 % discount.

This will automatically get updated in the accounting documents if the customer pays within the stipulated time.

Aslo check the configs of Tcode FD32.

reward points if helpful,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In your case , you can achevie this by assigning a requirement for the PR00 condition type .For this you need to integrate with the ABAP'ers

In VOFM you can write the write the requirements but the help of ABAP'ers

Just give the logic in the requirement that

If KUNNR = XXXXXX

then

check the payment terms in VBRK - KUNNR from 05/01/2008 to 12/01/2008

If the requirement is met

then

condition is met

else

condition is not met

end if

Hope it helps you

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think this can be achied by assigning a requirement to the new discount condition type. This requirement needs bit of coding because we have to look into all the cleared accounting documents pertaining to the customer.

The possible tabes used in coding would be VBRK (billing date and status)

BKPF(Accounting document-BELNR and posting date-BUDAT).

Please provide this logic to ABAPer and ask him to write the code(Via VOFM)

Regards,

Sreenivas

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

UR req" - he want to give discount of 2% in present order if that customer is consequently paying ammount within 20 days from billing date. since from last six months. this is one time discount. this data has to check for last 6 months"

Discount- ZSPD- 2% in Current order,

if the customer

Clearance date - within 20 days from billing date-

Consider only last 6 months

One time discount.

Logic should be;

*check if the customer receives ZSPD in last 6 months

if yes- skip this routine

else,

select records from billing table where billing date = current date - 6 months.

check the status of accounting doc of this billing doc's ( use the billing doc flow table )

if all the accounting doc status is cleared ( number of entries = status of accountind doc's)

then

apply this ZSPD in this doc- conditions.*

I know its not complete nor 100% clear-

provide this to your abaper- he ll have some idea & develop the routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riyaz,

Thankyou for u r reply

Your logic is good, but if i check for every customer weather he is eligible for that discount or not(he may have large number of transactions) the system performence slow down.

rather can u suggest in way that

first take report of customers(list) who is eligible for that discont . then checking the customer while creating order.If it exists then apply that discount.

Example:There mau me 1000 customer but 100 customers may eligible for this discount. we take list of all customers we compare if that customer exists in that list. if he there in one of 100 customers then we can apply discount.

Plz tell me logic to fulfil this scenario

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have analyzed in that way also,as you thought.

*first take report of customers(list) who is eligible for that discont

Here you need to develop a report who is eligible means, the same logic above i said have to prepare to retrieve those records

instead of what i suggest is,

check the "current order customer only ( not for all the customers who exists of the client, here you need to confirm what customer meant by, customer may exist in different comp codes & diff sales areas- which customer ,on what basis you want to give discount that too its onetime.whether its global customer basis, irrespective of comp code & sales area?)

in coding you can add check statement like, if systesm finds any record of which accounting status is not "C"-cleared,then it has to stop for further searching of the records.

Eligibility of Discount is nothing but a logic which we need to write in Coding.

{rather can u suggest in way that

first take report of customers(list) who is eligible for that discont . then checking the customer while creating order.If it exists then apply that discount.}

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riyaj,

i dint understand this statement can u plz elobrate it

in coding you can add check statement like, if systesm finds any record of which accounting status is not "C"-cleared,then it has to stop for further searching of the records

in what way it is useful to solve this scenario