cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding dynamic rows in Adobe Interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an interactive form designed in WDJ, inside which a dynamic table is present with a button to add rows. This works fine in the Adobe Designer Preview, but when run in the application does not work. We have set the maximum no of rows as 10. After 10 clicks on that button, its displaying an error "Element exceeds maximum allowed number",but the rows are not displaying.

Plz suggest asap.

Reward points are assured.

Regards,

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you get the solution?.. If not., you can do this way. in the wdDoModifyView method of the view where the interactive form Ui is present, write the following code.,

IWDInteractiveForm form = (IWDInteractiveForm)view.getElement("InteractiveForm UI ID");

form.setDynamicPDF(true);

and deploy the app., In case this doesnt work then revert back i could help you out in resolving your issue.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

your suggestions were useful to me THANKs for that\

i have few more Issues

it would be great if you could help\

1) when i add rows to table it overlaps other fields

how canj i add a scroll facality in a table in adobe form to prevent this .

2) when i click submit button to submit data to SAP nothing happens can you help in this regard

i m using WD java with adobe interactive forms

3) do you have any option for uploading and download a file through adobe form

PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

I think the rows are added to the table but are not displayed due to expending below the other UI elements which are below the table.

This could be problem with subform's layout.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

I checked the subform, it is set to flowed and there are no other UI Elements after the table.Its working fine in the Adobe Designer Preview. Problem is with the WDJ Output.

Regards,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

What acrobat reader version you are using?

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

I am using Acrobat Reader 7. 0 version.

Regards,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make the adobe form type as native, with activex, there are chances of some random errors.

Thanks and Regards,

Antony John Isacc.