Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find history of CUA setup and usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

A client is asking me to find out who connected a satellite system to the CUA system, and then who deleted it again. Does anyone know where to find this history of CUA setup? Transaction SCUL doesn't help, as the satellite system says it isn't part of any CUA, and on the CUA system itself SCUL doesn't show anything for the sat. system. Anyone have any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also check BD64 to see where and when idocs where sent from the master to the child system

Regards

Juan

8 REPLIES 8

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think that there are some logs available. the only thing I can imagine is to find out, who connected a client to the cua-master.

Start WE20->partnertype LS>select chidl system>open userclone>change to tab 'Post processing: permitted agents'. In the agents-field you should find the user who connected that child (generated partner profile).

Normally it is forgotten to remove the we20-entries after deletion of the cua-model, so this information should be still available. then interview that user about when,what,how,why,...

b.rgds, Bernhard.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also check BD64 to see where and when idocs where sent from the master to the child system

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but unfortunately a proper cleanup was done, so the LS types were removed as well.

0 Kudos

Hi Benardt,

maybe you find some hints in SM59 (connections in both directions). If they still exist, maybe the used RFC-user gives some info (change logs for the user if his auhtorizations,password,... have been changed then).

sorry, no mor e ideas.....

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

i would use BD87 with IDOCs of type 'USERCLONE'.

since a CUA can very effectively be deleted using RSDELCUA in both (child + parent) systems you are not likely to find any remains in any of the affected U*-tables. that abap is neat as hell.

but it will not touch the idocs, so if there was something sent over the SM59 connection Bernhardt mentioned, you should be able to find the corresponding idoc.

0 Kudos

Well, I meant change logs for the user, which is used in the RFC-connections, most likely the person who set up the CUA will have added authorizations to that user or changed password,....

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh. sorry - thats a good clue!

i was more along the track to find an idoc in a child system -> follow it back to the parent-system and then hunt down who did the changes causing that idoc ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assumed answered.