cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to get the output in the chart for a single selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I used a query to get the output of the table, and for the same query i have created a view to get the result in the chart.

to get the output of the table for a particular region i have created an input field and added value help to it. When i selected one particular region, i will be getting the data, in the table. But when i select a particular row in the table i need to get the data of that particular row only in the chart. (which i am getting)

But when i select multiple regions at a time, then i am facing the issue. I get result of multiple regions data(at a time two rows are displayed in the chart) in the chart. where in i want to get data only for one region (only one row needs to get selected at a time) to get the result.

Can any one throw a light of what needs to be done here.

Thanks,

Rani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

Our friend is currect.

you have to make the table selection setting to Single at right side of configuration panel.

and make sure you should connect the chart input port to output port of your table then only you will get single row data in Chart.

Regards,

Govindu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mh97
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

I am not sure if I understand your question exactly, but it sounds like you need to set the selection mode for your table to "Single". If you do that the user will only have the possibility of selecting one row at a time in the table; they will not be able to select multiple rows.

You make that setting in the Configure Element panel for the table.

I hope this suggestions helps.

Margaret