cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one tell me how can I make translation of TEXT in SMARTFORMS?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to

se63 -> translation -> R/3 Enterprise -> other Longtexts -> Smartforms -> select your form

-> translate

A couple of other things to consider is that the languages available for translation can be restricted in the General Attributes of the form, and that it will be necessary to pass the language in the CONTROL_PARAMETERS structure (field LANGU) as well as your existing parameter

Regards

Kiran

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you every buddy for these answers.

So, to translate a hardcoded text in a SMARTFORM I did so:

1 - Go to T-code "SMARTFORMS" -> Enter the form name -> Form attributes -> Language attributes -> click on the arow button and choose the language

2 -Go to T-code "SE63" -> translation -> R/3 Enterprise -> other Longtexts -> Smartforms

Enter the name of may form Select in the object name Prameters

enter Source languag & Target languag

3 -in the next screen tow parte will be apear :

the first is the source language (english), it's not changebal

/E &TEXT1&

• text in EN language

the second is the the target language (Dutch), it apears like this

/E &TEXT1&

and I add this line

• text in DE language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For the translation of text to a different language, You need to login into system in target language and change the text.

whatever you write in text editor is language dependent, everything else is language independent.

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto tcode SE63. There you can translate any of your program tesxt any language you want.

please reward me if useful.

thanks,

gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that standard text or you have hardcorded that particular text in smartforms.

If you have hardcorded that text then you can translate the text using transaction code SE63.

Thanks,

Shravan G