cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPpers,

i am working with a standalone system. So after going through the business flow in SD i face an issue by saving the invoice like Document 90085428(No accounting document generated) how can i solve that although there is no integration with FI coz working with Testsytem (Standalone). Please give me the steps.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to VKOA t.code there please check whether u have maintained combination for that MWS account key..

That means

Sales area + customer account assign + Material Accoutn assign + account key + gl accounts..

Check this for MWS also.

And also check whther u have assigned that account key MWS to taxes conditon type in pricing procedure..v/08

Regards

Sankar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You have not maintained account determination properly for MWS account key for taxes. please chcek the revenue account determinatio...

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

how could i chek that i ve never did it before

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1)CHK WHETHER AN ENTRY IS MAINTAINED IN THE FIELD "ACC DET PROC"IN THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BILLING TYPE WHICH UR USING IF NOT MAINTAIN KOFI00 IN IT.EVEN AFTER MAINTAING IT IF UR GETTING THE SAME ERROR THEN CHK THE DATA MENTIONED BELOW.

1)In the customer master data chk whether u hv maintained any entry in the field "customer account assignment"in Sales Area Data--Billing Tab page.if not maintain an entry say "01-Domestic customer".

2)In the material master data chk whether u hv maintained any entry in the field "material account assignment group"in Sales-Gen Plant" Tab page.if not maintain an entry say "03 - Finished good".

3)CHK UR PRICING PROC(V/08) N C WT ALL THE ACC KEYS U HV MAINTAINED FOR THE DIFF COND TY WHICH U HV MAINTAINED IN UR PRIC PROC(ERL.ERS,ERU ETC..)

4)GOTO SPRO-->SD>BASIC FUNCTIONS>ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT/COSTING>REV ACC DET-->ASSIGN G/L ACC.DOUBLE CLICK ON TABLE1(CUST GR/MAT GR/ACC KEY) AND MAINTAIN THE ENTRIES,

APP(V)

COND TY(KOFI)

CH.ACC(INT)

S.ORG(XXXX)

CU.ACC ASST GR(01)

MAT ACC ASST GR(03)

ACC KEY(EX: ERL,ERS,ERU,ERF)

G/L ACC NO :HERE MAINTAIN DIFF G/L ACC NOS FOR DIFF A/C KEYS.

HOPE THIS WILL SOLVE UR PROB

THANKS & REGARDS,

RAJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yves,

Go to VF02 and input the invoice number 90085428, click the green flag on top (release to accounting). The system will give you the exact error, why it is not posting to accounting.

Please let us know the error.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

the error is "Error in account determination: Table T030K CAFR MWS AN"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You also need to assign in Customer master -> company code data-Account management -> Accounting information field the Rec. Account.

Details:

Reconciliation Account in General Ledger

The reconciliation account in G/L accounting is the account which is updated parallel to the subledger account for normal postings (for example, invoice or payment).

For special postings (for example, down payment or bill of exchange), this account is replaced by another account (for example, 'down payments received' instead of 'receivables').

The replacement takes place due to the special G/L indicator which you must specify for these types of postings

Thanks

Veerendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just go to VF02 and there in menu bar please click on release to accounting then automatically it will be released to accounting and accounting document will be generated...

I think this is in VOFA for that billing they activated posting block.

Regards

Sankar