cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends this is shyam, can anybody tell me in real time project how many pricing procedures, they use. And why they use more than one pricing procedures ?

regards

shaym

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear shyam

Normally, 4 pricing procedures are configured

1) Domestic Pricing Procedure

2) Export Pricing Procedure

3) STO Pricing Procedure

4) Sales Depot Pricing Procedure

However, this could be vary depending upon the process of the client.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- my humble request is that 2day you have / are posted / posting lot of questions. Wherever it is answered, please close the thread

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyam,

I see that though ur getting good answers from the form ur not closing the thread and u never reward points to any one . Do u think that all the guys are idle and not having any work to give answers for ur silly questions. Ask some thing which makes sence and be matured man.Hope u got my point.

chaco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

We should try to have as minimum Pricing Procedures as possible. As mnimum I refer to as if same pricing procedure meets the requirement of domestic & export sales, then we can have 1 instead of having 2 for them. If the pricing methodology is the same for multiple pocesses, in that case we can club different condition type in same pricing procedure, if it meets the requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will suggest you to visit http://sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm.

There is a separate section on Pricing. It will give you the overview of SAP Pricing module.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

As Pricing procedure is determined by Sales Area , document Pric Proc and customer pricing procedure. there are scenarios where the pricing procedure is different for each sales area, also there are scenario where it depends upon the type of the customer.

E.G Say Big bazaar is Operating in Bangalore(sales Org/ Retail(distr. Channel)/ Apparel( division)) they may keep their pricing procedure different in bangalore as they may think that the living cost is more here and they should charge some what extra here as compare to Say Chennai.

Again while in a new project you have to implement the four pricing procedure suggested by our friend laxmi i .e 1) Domestic Pricing Procedure

2) Export Pricing Procedure

3) STO Pricing Procedure

4) Sales Depot Pricing Procedure

Reward Point If Helpful.

Thanks,

Raja