cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity change on billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am working on Dairy project. I cant map one scenario as following.

Our client company creating sales order for 10000 ltr and delivery is also for 10000 ltr

But invoice quantity is dependent on confirmation of customer proof, if confirmation of customer is for 9800 ltr, it is obligatory on us to create invoice only for confirm quantity.

Can I change quantity on invoice?

What about quantity diff. in inventory

Pls tell me how to map this scenario. Send me block if available.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

as always in SAP, there are a few ways you can do this.

1. use POD or Proof-of-Delivery. this is activated for customer, item, etc. in this business scenario, the customer confirms receipt of your delivery. if there are differences, then this is indicated when you do t-code VLPODL.

2. or, you can just simply retain the standard SD process, and just issue a credit memo request to cover the difference in volume.

in either case, there should be no adjustment in your inventory. this also means your company absorbs the difference of the 200 liters of dairy product, which you can eventually charge to a third party (e.g. forwarder) if it is determined to be the third party's responsibility, for example.

regards.

p.s.

there is such a thing as 'catch-weight' Industry Solution. but i'm not certain if this is entirely applicable.

Answers (0)