cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Addresses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have a requirement in our project. We have different Ship To Party codes which are entered in sales order. But these Ship to parties have different Delivery Addresses on which in the invoice will be printed.

When Ship to party is entered in sales order a selection should be available to mention the delivery address where material is to be shipped.

In delivery note, Packing Note & Invoices thew ship to party code & the delivery address needs to be printed.

But the ship to party code will have to be kept only one.

Please suggest how this can be tackled.

Quick responses will be highly appreciated

Regards

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

please share how did you do that

Thanks

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if u want change only ship to -party address u can change in (vl01n) there is a address icon click on icon change the address.but if want different ship-to-party u have to do partner determination procedure.

i think it will help u

regards

SREENIVAS.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Through this we will have to change the address every time in delivery.

My requirement is that like we have multiple ship tp party under a single sold to party, I want multiple

delivery addresses under a single ship to party.

Option should be available in order creation only to select the delivery address for single ship to party.

EG:

Sales Order

Sold To Party = 60001

Ship to party = 004211

Delivery Address = 001 (Viman Nagar, Pune)

Delivery Address = 002 (Balaji Nagar, Pune)

At order level after entry of sold to party & ship to party, I must be able to select a delivery address for this ship to party from above mentioned two (001 or 002)

Please tell me how can this be tackled

Regards

Dhananjay