cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

my requirement is reduce the page size of form in smartform.

i reduced the paper size through spad ( i created the new page and assign the smartform),

but i get error window is not fit into the page,

after that i reduce the window size,

but it show the error as a table is wider than window in all windows

plea suggest me urgent.

regards,

sri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the width and height of the table with the window's width and height by comparing output options tab of the both.

Make the size of the table lesser than the window, it ll wok.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

i was changed the table width is less than window width, but i get error like width of line type c1 was not correspond to the total table width .

in this templet we maintained the two line types c1 and c2.

but hear not shows error at c2 line.

regards,

sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the total length of line types created by u in both c1 & c2 . It should match with total width defined by u in table . similarly do it for tempate also.

Regards

Chitrakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the main window and there should be blank lines like :

/ .

or

they can put some paragraph format P1 ..

Regards

Kiran Sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check tthe total width of the line type .

Template-> Details ->Check with the width specified ->Check with the height of the template-> then comes teh width of teh columns in the line type { the sum of all the column widths should be equal to width specified in teh previous window as the template width }

Coming to height if u have a line before the template then ommiting that much of cm/mm specify the height of the template.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Nisrin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the table tab of the Table,u can find the 'details' button on the top right corner.

Goto that option.

Now u can find the table width field on the top most, to which give the width lesser than the window width and also u can find the width of the each cell of the linetypes. U ve to adjust that also i.e sum up of all cell width must be lesser than the table width which causes the error in ur case.

So check for all cell width in linetype(C1, C2..), sum up of these cells should be lesser than the table width.

Regards,

Prabhu