cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass the BAPI Parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can able to connect the Sap using sap .net connector in vb.net. also using SAP .Net Connector wizard in C#.net,i can able to create Dll files of BAPI .also when im adding the dll reference in visualbasic.net it has been added successfully.but after i dont know how to pass the parameter to BAPI function and how to get the return records from BAPI.Can any one guide me how to do this in Visualbasic .net?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I recommend that you use .NET Connector 2.0x that support Visual Basic directly. So you don't need to create proxies in C#. You should also find some walkthroughs in VB in the NCo 2.0 online documentation (which is integrated into VS online help).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Thankx . Actualy problem is that SAP .net connector 1.0.1 is not uninstalled completely on my system .

Now i can able to see all the function using filter in server explorer.Now i selected BAPI_CUSTOMER_GETLIST.Can you guide how to (code)get the datas into ADOtable or any recordset in Visual basic.net.

Please give me the example program .

Thanks in advance

Message was edited by: Prakash N

Message was edited by: Prakash N

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you followed the tutorials in online help. If yes, what are the points that are still unclear to you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dim r3lon As New SAP.Connector.SAPConnection(r3one)

r3lon.Open()

MsgBox("CONNECTED")

'----

UP TO THIS LINE OK -

'Bapi_company_getlist... this function result i want to vb.net for this i have written the following code

Dim proxy As New SAPProxy1

Dim a As New BAPI0014_1Table

Dim b As New BAPIRETURN

Dim rs As New DataTable

rs = proxy.BapiRetTable.ToADODataTable

question is where to get the result ..? unfortunately i have not attend any tutorials online.. if any help lines or tutorial link avail , pls give me ... i will again try....otherwise help me out with a sample code

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tutorials: Go to Help->Contents. Turn off any filter. You should see a Book "SAP .NET Connector version 2.0". Go down to Overview. Inside you find the tutorial. You also find some sample apps in Program Files\SAP\SAP .NET Connector 2.0\Samples.

Answers (0)