cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A sales document type to all sales areas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a short cut to assign a sales document type to all sales areas (not to assign a sales document with a process of assignment one by one - I need to find out a solution for a single assignment for all sales areas)?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

If you have more number of Sales Areas then according

to me there is no need of assigning Sales Documetn type to the Sales areas.

Because if you dont customise the Reference Sales Organisation, Distribution Channel, Division then system will not give any problem when you raise any Sales Document type for any Sales Area.

I never did any Assignments but still i can use any Document type for any Sales Area without any Error or Warning

Reward if helpful,

Regards

PAVAN.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Wish, Pavan, where is the assignment field?

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, could any one share more? To ensure one sales doc allowed in all sales aresa, where is the assignment field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

The Assignment field is in this path

IMG - SALES AND DISTRIBUTION - SALES - SALES DOCUMENT HEADER - ASSIGN SALES AREA TO SALES DOCUMENT TYPE.

Here you can see you have four steps to be configured

Combine sales organizations OVAO

Combine distribution channels OVAM

Combine divisions OVAN

Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas OVAZ

To work on any Sales Document type keep this 4 steps blank.

You wll not get any Error.

Reward if helpful,

Regards

PAVAN.

Edited by: pavan kumar on May 8, 2008 6:59 AM

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no shortcut for the same. However, if the data volume is very high, then it is recommended to upload the same through LSMW.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh, Pavan, many thx for your valuable advice.

As i am not the original questioner, i may have no authority to reward points. U know, i try to reward but fail to find the points in the screen after double check.

Again, many thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Words from Glynn C. Williams

The path here is IMG, Sales and distribution, Sales, Sales documents, Sales document header,

Assign sales area to sales document types.

The code here is OVAZ

You may assign reference sales organizations as well as reference

distribution channels and divisions. Do not confuse this referencing with the assignment of

common distribution channels and common divisions. The referencing done here is only used by

the system to determine which sales documents are permitted for which sales areas.

If all sales document types can be used by all sales areas, leave the assignment fields blank

Hope this is clear to you now

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe that if you do not make any specific assignments in OVAZ then the default is that the order types are available in all sales orgs.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In order to use a sales document type for a sales process we should first assign our sales area to the sales document type. This assignment can be done using following menu path:

IMG Sales and Distribution Sales Sales Doc. Header Assign Sales Area to Sales Doc. Type

or using t-code OVAZ

thanks,

krishna prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I donot think there is any shortcut to assigne the order type to all sales areas at one shot. I believe, we need to assign it to the sales areas one by one. We assign the same in OVAZ.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yasar Demircan

OVAZ is the place where you assign sales areas to document type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi