cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination Error - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have created a new sales organization 5500 and did all configurations. Now I am testing SD process. I created an order, a despatch advice and an invoice. while raising an invoice, system is throwing an error of Account Determination . What does this mean? I have maintained all accounts in OBYC.

Please respond.

Regards,

AI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you configure all the revenue account deetermination process in VKOA ????

If not, maintian the same, it should solve your issue.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth ,

I have maintained entries in VKOA. Now it says that "Document 70052766 saved (no accounting document generated)". What should I do now :(?

Thanks and Regards,

AI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to VF02, input the invoice number 70052766, click the green flag on top (release to accounting). The system will give the exact error, why it is not able to generate the accounting document. Please let us know the details.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanath,

When I click on the green flag, It says that "Only output tax is allowed for account 6101401 ICI, Y1 is not allowed".

Regards,

AI.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AI

It seems that in VK13/UTXJ, you have wrongly maintained input tax which has flown into your sale order. To check that go to sale order / billing and select condition tab. There block UTXJ and see what tax code is flowing.

Now to to FTXP, give origin country and the said tax code and see whether it is output tax or input tax. For information, for sales, you should assign only output tax and for all MM related transactions, input tax would be assigned. To have a clarity on this, you can also check with your FI people.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

I have not maintained these conditions in VK11 for this material.There is not any input tax on conditions tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto FS00 and Specify GL Account number 6101401 and your Company Code

Goto Control Data section and remove the Tax Category and Save it.

Now again Goto VF02 and click on Flag.

Reward if helpful,

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hope this is your training system.

Go to FS00, input the G/L account 6101401, go to the control data tab, you can see the tax category, maintian it as * (all tax type allowed). Try to release the document now.

Prase

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error in Account Determination means that you have not done Revenue Account Determination for your Sales Organisation.

To resolve this Error goto VKOA T.Code and select Genaral

Goto new Entries and maintain th table like

V - KOFI - INT - SORG - 800000

With this setting we can release the Document to Accounting

To release the Document for Accounting Goto VF02 and Specify the Billing Document number and Click on the Flag.

Reward if helpful.

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Al ,

i believe that there is not the relevant record in VKOA.

Please do the following steps.

VF02 enter the billing document , from the menu follow the path Environment--> Acc Determ Analysis -->

Revenue Accounts .

There you can see which combination requires an entry in VKOA.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

pl check account assignment group field at header and item level.whether it has been maintained in customer master(header) and material master(item level)

Raghu