Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR generated by considering previous consumption+requirement through MRP

former_member206980
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want PR generated through MRP run, but MRP run consider requirement from Sales and inventory in hand but i also want to consider previous material consumption, so that i can take strategic decision on material procurement in make to stock scenario.

practically when MRP run is done PRs are generated based on requirement but vendor have condition that you have to procure minimum xxx qty. and also i need to have previous consumption so that based on Sales requirement and Consumption records i can do my procurement

i am running my MRP monthly

Please help me to map this requirement.

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

1. As you have the condition to purchase min qty, you can use Lot sizing procedure with minimum Lot size as the condition.

2. if want the MRP run to be based on consumption, you can opt for the consumption based planning strategies. Please go thr' the below document available..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/f4/7d3f9344af11d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

You can use the standard Material consumption report to see the consumption of the products. transaction code MCRE.

revert back in case you still need any help.

Regards

Kumar