cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using View in another project - Web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I am posting this one again as It was posted in another Forum.

We have developed one project, Now we want to use some views of existing project to another new projects. How can we do it? Let me say more clearly, We want to develop many applications using web dynpro, each application contains six to eight screens(Views). Some of the views in all application are common. How to optimize whole design? For example, Design all common views in one projects or different projects and import them wherever is needed. Is it possible? If we do like that, What would happen to Component controller and Model used in that particular view?

I have some questions about Floorplan Manager design(FPM), that I will post in another posting.

I appreciate your any help.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chander_kararia4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Patel,

You can do this as desired.

Try this. Create a DC, under this, create a new Project having all the common iviews.

Now everytime you create a new project, you need to add this as a reference project. Now instead of creating a new components, used the already created components.

That will help you. Thanks.

Best Regards

Chander Kararia

arun_srinivasan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hai

say if there are three applications inside a single project and those applications use common views.then you can develop these views in a single component and use them in all the application using component reuse concept.

a tutorial about this is in the below link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/webdynpro/tu... on view compositions - 13.htm

hope this may be useful.

with regards

arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Mr./Ms. Arun Srinivasan

i have a requirement about the tutorial you said, but the link doesn't work

can you help?

thanks