cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BASIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected Sir,

I have Pre University education (102) and one year diploma in Computers from APTECH. After Pre University(102) enrolled for Engineering and had to discontinue because of acute financial issues at home. After which started working as Software Tutor. Then again pursued A, N and MCSE certifications. Pursuing CCNA. Also I am pursuing graduation with due its complete in 2008. I am 33 Years old. I do carry experience in System hardware and Networking includes managing Exchange server, ISA server Firewall etc,. Till now I do carry 4+ years of experience in the field of Hardware & Networking and System administration. Also, I have taken formal training on SAP basis. I am really fascinated towards SAP basis administration, I want to pursue SAP Basis as the career for my future career growth, After completing mu graduation this year, Can I try my luck in SAP basis ? Please do guide me.

Regards

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I hope your fine with the domain what you have it now and the thing is you got trained in sap basis administration, ok its good.

As SAP has got huge market and internally, SAP BASIS has fine opportunities in the domestic as well as Europe & Asia.

So, you can easily get into the SAP Basis with your domain experience.so, don't worry to come into this field.

All the best for your career.

If any queries, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

prabhu kishore reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks to one and all for taking your time to answer my queries. I am happy that you have provided me positive feedback on the queries raised by me. I still have something somewhere about taking SAP Basis as my career , since I am already 33 Years old. I am very happy that all the SDN SAP members are there with me to boost up my career to prosper in this field.

In case of any future queries, I will surely raise queries in the same forums.

Thanks again to all for inviting me to this exciting field of SAP.

Regards

sanj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

SAP Basis has got very good demand in the market. I think it is suitable for you as you have related experience. Once you complete your bachelor degree you can start your hunt. If you can do certification on SAP Basis it is always added advantage for you. It gives a way to enter into SAP Market as a Fresher. But this is a bit expensive to get trained from authorised training center and getting certified. Certification only helps, you can try even without certification too. All the best for your entry into SAP.

Reward points if it is helpful.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please guide me about SAP certifications? Where can I pursue it in bangalore, India. How much does it cost me? Since I will have only graduation as my academic career, can I be considered for the SAP BASIS Consultant position? Will I have bright chances? As I have already mentioned in my last thread that, I am 33 years old. Please do let me know how to go about it? Because my career i not going good.

As you have guided me to pursue SAP certification. Since I will be completing my graduation only by this year December 2008, Will I have a chance to start my hunt in SAP Basis ? As I heard from some of my friends that SAP certification is quite expensive.So How to go from here? Because after SAP Training from some institute, and completion of Graduation, will the companies consider me as a fresher or experiences in terms of experience I carry in the field of Networking? Please do help me to take aright decision as in many occasions I had taken wrong decisions and had suffered. Please do respond to my query and guide me in the right path.

Thanks

Sanjay

Edited by: sanjay tripu on May 10, 2008 5:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

You can contact SAP Bangalore for SAP Certification registrtion or for any further queries:

SAP India Pvt Ltd

Victoria Layo

30, Vaswani Victoria ,Victoria Road,

Bangalore 560 025

India

Sales Enquiry: (91) 80 4136 5720

Other Enquiry: (91) 80 4136 5555

Fax: (91) 80 4136 5550

E-mail: education.india at sap.com

Cost for Associate level certification will be around INR 25000/-.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I had mentioned in my previous post that I will be finishing my graduation in December 2008. I am already 33 Years old. Even though I have good Technical knowledge on System administration and networking,also carry MCSE certification I lack academic certificates which I am going acquire only this December 2008. I had to discontinue my engineering because of personal issues at home. Now where I have to go from here in SAP Field? How to take this? I want to get a break in SAP Basis? Do companies consider me? Please do guide me. I have to do something useful in SAP so that my services are best utilized. Where I have to start?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please reply to my previous query? I am desperately in need of a break in SAP Basis domain. Please someone look at my previous query and reply. Your advice and suggestions are very important for me to take a right move.

Thanks in advance.

Sanj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please reply to my previous query? I am desperately in need of a break in SAP Basis domain. Please someone look at my previous query and reply. Your advice and suggestions are very important for me to take a right move.

Thanks in advance.

Sanj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Sanj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Sanj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

your domain knowledge seems to be good.

what type of graduation you are pursuing?

is it related to software?

The problem with sap is that sap projects are handled only by big companies where credential speak for you so if you are desparate to move into SAP BASIS either be certified and be distinuished from others but it cost much like around 4 lakhs or otherwise look out for any consulting fim ready to hire you based on your experience.

Try hard you can succeed

All the Best

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying to my query.

I am pursuing B,Sc (IT) and I will be completing my graduation in December of this year (2008). And if I pursue M.Sc(IT) from the same university , its of one year duration and I am confident that I will complete post graduation.

Based on my experience with MCSE certification, how to make a right move? As SAP certification involves soo much cost, I don't think so I would be able to take it. If not , how to go about my career in SAP basis. I know if I work hard I will get a break, but from hereon how should I go?

Can you please guide me? .

Thanks

Rgds

Sanjay