cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result recording in QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

we have requirement from our client while result recording as they have to select each MIC & put the results manually one by one,They want to have an option after putting results,they should be allowed to select accept Button at once,

Is it possible to devlop this requirement in standard or through some user exit,Pls guide.

Regards

Sandeep patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the inspection lot, use the "Select all" button for the characteristics. Then click on either the lock icon button or valuate icon button depending on what your doing. The system will valuate and lock all the characteristics at once if they are setup to be able to do so.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

It is possible in standard SAP also.You can call the MIC for which you want to record the result in Result recording screen. In Result recording screen go to Edit and Create additional Charecterstic, and select required cherecterstic and sampling procedure, do RR and UD.

Revert back if any dout.

Regards,

Neeraj Singh Bhadauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj

Can u brief me the procedure I am not clear with your solution.

Regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

What is your requirement? Do you want to select the MIC for the inspectiopn of material at the time of RR. Than solution sugested by me will work.

On creation of Inspection lot , just select the inspection lot and go to RR. in the RR screen in menu bar go to Edit and select Create aditional charecerstic.Now Select the Charecterstic req to br inspected and do the RR.

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patil..,

This option is not available in the standard SAP. more over always you may not have all accepted MIC's.

you can select Automatic Close for Recording configuration in the Results Recording tab of Plant Dependent QM setting in SPRO.

it will solve your problem to some extent.

regards.