cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation master NW 2004s SR3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I run SAP Installation Master SR3 to install ECC 6.0 SR3.

However, unlike Installation Master for SR1 or SR2, under SAP ERP 6.0 Support Release 3, there're only 2 options: Rapid Configuration and Software life-cycle Options.

I do not see the option for each database...

How can I proceed installation for this IM to install ECC 6.0 SR3 ABAP?

Giang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

32bit platforms are deprecated and the installation on 32bit Windows is no more possible as of SR3.

Either use SR2 DVD set or install on a 64bit OS.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

It's not true, when I see the options for 64 bits standard options for installation are also missing.

Giang

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you use a different DVD to check that? (I mean the 64bit one)

Markus

peter_yu3
Participant
0 Kudos

I got this issue too, i switched back SR2 for the installation on a 32bit machine. When i run SR3 installation master cd in 32bit paltform, you just have option to install a 32 bit Dialog Instance. you cannot install CI and DB instance. In a new x64 bit platform, i got all the options for SR3.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I got this issue too, i switched back SR2 for the installation on a 32bit machine. When i run SR3 installation master cd in 32bit paltform, you just have option to install a 32 bit Dialog Instance. you cannot install CI and DB instance. In a new x64 bit platform, i got all the options for SR3.

> I got this issue too, i switched back SR2 for the installation on a 32bit machine. When i run SR3 installation master cd in 32bit paltform, you just have option to install a 32 bit Dialog Instance. you cannot install CI and DB instance. In a new x64 bit platform, i got all the options for SR3.

...which would confirm my assumption (that 32bit systems are deprecated as of SR3). Thanx for pointing this out!

Markus