cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccBPM with option (Without Buffering and Random Queue cannot ? why ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you help to enlighteen me on the BPM feature without buffering and random queue, i have ccBPM scenario to splitting message and sending 1 after the others using block (ForEach). in order to improve the performance i want to change the queue option to random queue in stead of one queue.

but then after i was change the option to without buffering and random queue my processing become failure. it will only success execute the first message. (for instance i have 3 message and looping using block ForEach). and then the process stop.

it will back to normal if i change back to option with buffer. (the implication is i can't choose random queue anymore).

Please advise me how to use mulipe queue in my scenario ?

Thank you and Best Regards

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

I don't have any correlation in my scenario. ok let me explain more detail.

1. Receiver Step (Asynchronous) ---> 1 message with multiple rows.

2. Transformation (Transform 1 Message with mulitple rows -

> to multilne container.

3. Block with ForEach (looping on the multiline container).

4. Inside block :

- Sender Abap Proxy (Synchronous)

- Sender JDBC (Asynchronous) - with acknoledgment

if i have more then 1 rows that's mean it will looping 2 times in the block. Only The first message successfully, the second message will be faild in the block.

This problem happen only if i change the SWF_INB_CONF to without buffering and random queue.

Success with Buffering possible and one queue.

i don't understand why since i don't have correlation in this scenario ?

Thank you and Best Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Refer to this link for configuring queues.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0ff0006-3901-2a10-9e97-a71b423d...

Is correlation used in your scenario....?

When choosing “Multiple Queues (Random)” messages are allocated randomly to multiple parallel inbound queues regardless of any correlation settings. Since the evaluation of correlations is executed after the distribution of the messages to the multiple inbound queues messages handled by different queues might start new process instances instead of being correlated to a running instance. Therefore the setting “Multiple Queues (Random)” can only be used in all scenarios where no correlation is involved.

Edited by: Milan Thaker on May 7, 2008 6:37 AM

Edited by: Milan Thaker on May 7, 2008 7:58 AM