cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extras tab in APO product master

Former Member
0 Kudos

The extra tab in product master does have some fields default location, Free field, R/3 strategy transfer, etc. Could anyone help me in understanding how values to these fields are populated. Are they CIFed or ar ethey populated manually by user?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Saritha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saritha,

The fields in extra tab can be CIFed using an enhancements or else can be maintained manually by the user. This field are created/Maintained normally to get the data which is not transferred using standard CIF to satisfy the Buisness requirement

for eg, You want the Material type to be transfered from R/3 to APO, than you can use exit CIFMAT01 to copy it from R/3 table and CIF it to the required Field in Product master of APO.

Normally this enhancements are done by the Technical Consultants.

Hope this Helps

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for the reply.

I would also like to know what field in R3 corresponds to these fields in the extra tab. Where is this configured as to value from which field in R3 should be CIFed to this? Also, can we modify this?

Regards,

Saritha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The fields on the Extras Tab are all Freely-definable and are held in the fields /SAPAPO/MATIO-AT101 to /SAPAPO/MATIO-AT105.

You will need to talk to your functional consultant about the design of the ssytem and what they require populating in each field.

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe Kumar has already answered your question. 'Enhancement' is an SAP word meaning your technical people create custom code that is used in an SAP Userexit.

Your business requirements will determine which R/3 data goes into the fields. Once you have settled this matter, you give the resulting specifications to your technical people, and they will take the appropriate steps to place the field into the CIF, and therefore into the field on the APO product master.