cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario:SAP-XI-AS/400; Ack not possible and DB insert issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a SAP-XI-AS/400 scenario and I have two issues with the same.

1. When I trigger an IDoc to the XI system, I get ack status(in SXMB_MONI) as: "Acknowledgement not possible". The message is : "Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system"

2. While trying to do a DB insert I get the below Error and DB insert is not happening.

" Error Unable to execute statement for table or stored procedure. '<table_name>' (Structure 'Statement_<table_name>') due to java.sql.SQLException: [SQL7008] <table_name> in <lib> not valid for operation.

Error JDBC message processing failed; reason Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. '<table_name>' (structure 'Statement_<table_name>'): java.sql.SQLException: [SQL7008] <table_name> in <lib> not valid for operation.

Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. '<table_name>' (structure 'Statement_<table_name>'): java.sql.SQLException: [SQL7008] <table_name> in <lib> not valid for operation.

Error Exception caught by adapter framework: null

Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. '<table_name>' (structure 'Statement_<table_name>'): java.sql.SQLException: [SQL7008] <table_name> in <lib> not valid for operation.. "

I have been using the same kind of query we use for other succesful dB inserts.

Can you please give me a solution and suggest possible reasons and workarounds?

Thank you

Best Regards,

Smitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Smitha,

Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system ?

Go through the Michal Krawczyk Blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

JDBC Stored Procedures

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

michel_dekimpe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any idea's on how to solve this "Acknowledgement not possible" error ?

Regards, Michel

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Smitha,

Go through this links....

Some Experts discussions..

Hope this info is useful to you..

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jag, Jai and Satya...

Journaling the AS/400 table resolved the second issue.

I still have problem with the acknowledgement status : "Acknowledgement not possible".

Any inputs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

>>Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system

Pls refer Michal's FAQ - Integration Engine section question no. 3. /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

>>not valid for operation.

We got this issue when the file(table) in the AS400 system is not "journaled". Contact your AS400 system guys to clear this error. Once the table was journaled we were able to update the table/file withput any issues.

Regards,

Jaishankar

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

Have you gone through the note-116192 for the issue 2.

Issue No1: Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system

There are some blogs and many posts about this error.Please go through them.

Thanks,

Jag