cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Services Jar Files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks-

Where are the .jar files for the Enterprise Services type actions stored and more importantly how can I gain access? Is there a standard location say on Service Marketplace for this? I am following up on Sam Castro's 8/19/07 article on how to use and install Enterprise Service Actions. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kevin Fitzgerald

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are part of the article , I mean Sam's provided the link with the article itself.

Look under the heading "Installing the Custom Action Block(s)"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but I have a PDF version of the document and there are no active links to these jar files. Is there another version of the doc?? Do I need to have a license key for version 11.5.3 to download these files? I would assume not but perhaps I am missing something. Additional insights are appreciated. Thanks.

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well even I have the PDF that I downloaded from SDN .

If you look under the heading that I mentioned earlier , the very first line has the word "install" which the active link.

Hovering the mouse resulted in

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0036f69c-7802-2a10-d98e-ed5ee207....

This should allow you to download the ZIP . i don't think you need SMP credentials for this . Just try and keep your fingers crossed!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Udayan-

Well I checked what you mentioned but both the SDN as well as my document do not feature a link. Your info has hwoever addressed this issue. Thanks for your support- it is greatly appreciated.

Kevin

Answers (0)