cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk: Error No authorization to create a message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i'm configuring support desk scenario. I think all is fine, but, when i try to create a message i got an error "No authorization to create a message". The RFC destination i am using BACK.

The user i use to create the message has the following roles:

SAP_PPF_CONFIGURATOR

SAP_SUPPCF_ADMIN

SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN

Z_RFC_SYST (Includes S_RFC and S_RFCACL)

Z:MSG_PROCESSOR

and SAP_ALL SAP_NEW profiles.

Anyone knows where is the problem?

Thanks

seshu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm using SOLMAN 7 EHP1. However, my case is different. Any user can create support message in Help menu which i dont want it to open.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Dirik suggested.....Login Solution Manager Go to BP_GEN.. Add the system from where you are raising this message... select the user you are using to create message .. double click it... and click Create button...

This process creates a business partner for the user for the satellite system in solution manager...

Please come back if you require any further information..

Award Points if you find this reply helpful

Edited by: Mrutyunjay Rao Dora on May 8, 2008 2:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Authorisation Object - SAP Role SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE

The other roles are:

SAP_SUPPDESK_DISPLAY - Role for Support Desk Display User

SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_PROCESS - Processor of a Support Notification

SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS - To be able to open and process a Support Message created

You can try to add SAP_SV_SOLUTION_MANAGER for it's full authority for solution manger operation.

What's more , you can try to set profile to SAP_ALL to see whether it works or not in the test system .

Maybe you also need to check other things like RFC configuration and other things. if not , you can look into detail function module

CRM_ORDER_SAVE to see the detail area .

Edited by: Blake Le on May 7, 2008 3:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You also need a "Business Partner" (Transaction BP) in SolMan. I don't know what happens if you don't have one.

Did you create one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your valuable information. I have all the authorizations and RFC also working fine. Still I am having the authorization issue. Is there any other information to solve that issue?

Thanks

seshu