SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment List of Account Display (transaction code FPL9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have the following main/sub transaction codes, which are both credits:

0015/0010

0016/0020

In the subtransaction configuration (IMG --> Financial Accounting --> Contract Accounting --> Basic Functions --> Posting and Documents --> Document --> Maintain Document Assignment --> Maintain Sub Transactions), I didnt select the option "Payment" for these 2 subtransactions.

From transaction code FPE1, I posted credits using the 2 main/sub transactions. When I go to FPL9, only the credit for 0016/0020 appeared under "Payment List".

My questions are:

1) Why did that happen? I didnt select the option "Payment" so it should not be treated as payment. How can I prevent the 0016/0020 from appearing in Payment List? Is this something that can be configured?

2) What about the credit for 0015/0010 - how come it didn't appear in the Payment List? I checked the events and the only one we are using for Account Display is event 1207 and there is nothing in there that will prevent 0015/0010 from appearing in Payment List.

Thanks in advance...

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want the posting to be shown at the payment list you should mark the flag relevant to cash flow at the G/L account that you are posting to.

0 Kudos

Agreed with Cristobal...I'd assume that they are bank clearing accounts or main bank accounts or Bank accounts

Rgds

Rajendra