cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS IR assembly failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having some issues with IR objects transport to production. During assembly stage, assembly is failing for a lot of software component versions beacuse of another software component version witch is already assembled e.g. ERP component is failing because of practice_common component. Also, in the log file for repository export step(log visisble in CMS when we hit details for a component), it's showing a log of almost 2 months old. Here are couple of lines from log of component HMS_ERP:

Info:Starting Step Repository-export at 2008-03-26 16:59:35.0058 -5:00

Info:Component:hms.com/HMS_PRACTICE_COMMON

Info:Version :XID_001-IR_C.20080326205932

Info:1. PR is of type TCSSoftwareComponent

Info:the workspace will be read from XI

Fatal Exception:com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSCommunicationException: communication error: Exception received:

ClientServerException exception:Software component version 86297d40abc311db8f9ed680c0a8cdcc has not yet been imported into the system and therefore cannot yet be assembled using CMS. You must execute a CMS- or file-based import of the software component version into the consolidation system first.

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.ResourceException: Software component version 86297d40abc311db8f9ed680c0a8cdcc has not yet been imported into the system and therefore cannot yet be assembled using CMS. You must execute a CMS- or file-based import of the software component version into the consolidation system first.

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.transport.impl.service.InternalRepTransportServiceImpl.checkSwcvExistence(InternalRepTransportServiceImpl.java:316)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.transport.impl.service.InternalRepTransportServiceImpl.createSupportPackage(InternalRepTransportServiceImpl.java:283)

Has anyone faced this error before. Any help/suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jassi,

from the drop down, just choose your SWCV instead of All Software Component Versions and try Assembling.

Sarat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarat,

I don't see any dropdown on the assembly tab. Even the consultant who implemented CMS here had mentioned in his notes that don't select anything from the list on assembly page. In his documentation, I can see a dropdown for select components. But now, I am not seeing any dropdown in assembly page. Can it be due to our recent application of SP14 ?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any ideas guys..It's kind of urgent as all our transport of IR objects from qa to production has held up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas?? Also, when I go to the content tab on details for this software component, it shows an assembly failed for component assembly version AssemblyItem.20070524155531 on 3/26. And all other software components also have the assembly failed log of that day. Is there anyway we can delete this entry from content and reprocess the other entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

??