cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create subsequent documents for Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a sales order and I am supposed to create a delivery document and an Invoice for the order.

Can anybody please help me by providing steps to create all the subsequent documents after creating a SO?

Thanks a million for the help.

Sruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrithi,

You will create SO using transaction VA01-- Fill all the required fields and save the document. Please note down the SO number for future use. Then use va02 go back to the SO and double click the item and go to the schedule line tab and copy the delivery date.

Second, go to the Tcode Vl01n and copy the delivery date in the selection date field and the order number should be already be copied in the field, click enter and fill out all the required fields and save the document. Note down the delivery document number for future use.

Third step is the picking, this can be done with or without the WM, if without warehouse go to transaction Vl02n by entering the delivery document number and click enter. go to edit and confirm pick order and all items. the message should read items confirmed. Then click save.

Fourth step, go to the Tcode vt01n, enter the shipping/transportation planning point number, then select 0001 individual shipment-road, then click deliveries button under tye menu bar at the top left side, a window pops up, again put in the shipping point number and then enter the outbound delivery number and click execute. The status bar should read deliveries found if one then it should read one delivery found. and click item overview button one on the top left side again. Click MRP push button, shipment start, enter the service of forwarding agent number and external id details, then click check button. click save PGI and shipment number is displayed.

fifth step, go to Tcode vf01 and enter the delivery number and click enter and save the document and note down the billing document number. In case of WM interfaced after 3rd step do an LT03 to create a TO and confirm the same in LT12. Hope this helps you!

Thanks

Raji

Reward if helpful!

Edited by: raji reddy on May 6, 2008 10:59 PM

Edited by: raji reddy on May 6, 2008 11:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VA02 open your sales order, in the menu you have sales document , there you can see the delivery option and billing option , click what every you want to go there

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you need to create a PO - then process your purchase requisition(check in item-schedule line tab) using transaction ME57 - and this will take you to ME21N to create a PO.

Receive the goods - do MIGO

Then

1. To create delivery use transaction VL01N

2. Do billing - VF01

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKK,

I am on sales side and I have the sales order.

I am now supposed to go through the entire process to create delivery and Invoice. Please help.

Thanks,

Sruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Please check if you have stock to make deliveries. Use transaction MMBE and give material No. and see which storage location has the stock

2. go to the sales order - Menu - create detilvery (or directly go to transaction VL01N) to cretae delivery.

3. In the delivery document- go to picking tab. Enter the storage location(the one where you have stock) delivery quantity and pick qyuantity.

4. click on Post goods issue tab.

This will create a delivery and delivery documnet will be saved.

Thanks