cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending data from XI to BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to use XI for send data from R/3 to BW. can any one through me how to do it.

Right now , my client using XI to send data to Oracle DW. they have lot of development for Some fucntionality. Instead of recreating the same functionality, we can use the XI to send same data to BW. I'm wokring as BW consultant. I can extract the same data using BW Extractors, in order to that i need to analyze lot of program which using XI. My client using XI big time. I need to spend considerable amount of time in order to investigate on that.

If i can grab the same data from XI to BW, that is easy to do it.

Can any one through some light.

Thanks,

Nagesh.

Edited by: Nagesh Ganisetti on May 6, 2008 1:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

for integrating the Legacy system and BW systems through XI means.. first you need to create the Datasources by using WebServices in the BW system... that wiull generate one RFC...

Import that RFC into XI and do the File (or) Jdbc --to -- RFC (or) Proxy like these type of scenarios vice verasa you can follow... ..

check the below links Really very usefull.. by following these docs..you can start the integration...

1)How to… Push Data into BW from XI

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/18dfe590-0201-0010-6b8b-d21dfa99...

2)How to… Integrate BW to XI

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8c10aa90-0201-0010-98a0-f07...

Regards

@jay

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you already sending data from XI to Legacy systems, then add your BW system as business

system in XI and use corresponding IDOC/RFC/Proxy to send this data to BW.

Let me know if you need more about how to send..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

am beginner in learning SAP XI.please let me know which r the pre-requiste for learning and how would i know th real time scenarios.please help me out regarding the above to be master in SAP XI

Thanks,

Guru.