cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error pop in XD02

Former Member

Hello Gurus,

One of our clients is getting a popup error message after changing any field in Search terms or Street address, in XD02- description of error message'no long texts found-accept address?'error popup comes and they don’t want this popup. Please suggest immediate solution for this

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rajsekhar

Check the address , wheather it is properly maintained or not in the general data view in XD02,

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello srinath,

Thanks for the response. But,they are getting this error for three regional structure groups-found in the street address of customer master,otherwise for other r.str.grps. it is fine itseems. any alternative solution please.

Regards,

Raj

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as my knowledge goes i think the same key word should not be used as they have used in regional structure groups.

pls check the regional structure groups for that customer. as you were telling that for others there is no problem

But go to SE11 and give KNA1 and check the feilds for both search item and the regional structure groups. This may give some solution

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

Let me be more clear, say if 1 is the street name if they change it to 2, immediately that error msg' no long texts found, accept address'? comes. same is the case with address field also. Can i get something out of what you suggested in this context? please advise.

Regards,

Raj

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raj

Check wheather anywhere long texts have to be maintained.R.st groups or in street address feilds

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Where the long texts have to be maintained,anyt.code for doing that for regional structure groups and street fields. and just a point in case, what exactly is the role of this regional structure group?

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

Just for the response at this hour and time really impressed me. i awarded points to you, may be more to follow if you can give me some solution, need to solve this by tomorrow.

Regards,

Raj

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raj

Even as you said i worked on it by changing the street numbers but i never faced this sort of error. So I hope i will definitely get back to you at the earliest with the answer.

Can you tell what exactly is R.st groups means ?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

Sorry, r.st grps was my own acronym for regional structure groups. Sorry for confusing you.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found some OSS notes, are they applicable can you check?

Regards,

Raj