cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager - Solution Monitoring - "Action Canceled" Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.

I am hoping someone may be able to offer some help on an issue I seem to be running into.

We have a Solution Manager that we are trying to use to monitor our other ABAP systems in our organization. Currently the problem is when I go to TCode Solution_Manager and click on Operations -> Solution Monitoring -> System Monitoring / Administration. I recieve an Action Canceled message with the only information at the bottom saying "Internet Explorer."

Here are the specs for the Solution Manager:

Running on Windows Server 2003

Kernel Release 700

Compilation NT 5.0

Support Package leve 114

System is Netweaver 7.0(2004s)

Steps I have done so far:

Checked all the services in SICF and started all the services that are related even some that aren't

Made sure the ICM is running via SMICM.

Verified the icm/host_name_full has the FQDN

Tested the webgui service which DOES NOT result in a web page. I get a "Page Cannot be displayed" message and the only thing that seems out of place is the port number shows 0 instead of 8001.

The only other thing that I have read that may be an issue is IE7 was installed on the SOL server, but I do not have it on my local workstation where I am trying to view the systems.

Any information or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved this issue myself. If anyone runs into this type of problem I resolved it by replacing all instances of the hostname for the SLD, and CEN server with the FQDN. Once I did that and restarted the server it worked fine.