cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Mapping not found in interface determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am facing a very basic problem in my scenario which is stoping me from moving forward.

In interface determination when i select the inbound interface and then try to select the interface mapping, nothing is shown in the value help.

this is happening for all my scenarios even though the IR configurations are correct and I have also refreshed the cache.

What can be the problem? some installation problem, SLd prob or IR??? Please help as i am stuck!!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Yash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The combination sender interface/namespace and receiver interface/namespace must be identical in interface determination and interface mapping.

This sounds easy, but it could happen:

- There is no interface mapping at all (only a message mapping) or it is not active

- There are interfaces with similar names or same names and similar namespaces

- The interface mapping is designed as multimapping (occurrance > 1)

Hope that helps

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Savesh / Praveen / Stefan,

I have checked everything. they are business sytems and he SWCV in which I am doing my developements are installed in these systems.

I have done the SLD refresh and all other cache refreshes. nothing seems to have working.

I jusr say that the interface mapping has teh same name as another one in a different namespace as pointed by Stefan. I changed the name of my interface mapping and deleted the old one. I even refreshed the cache. But even then it is not shoowing in the input help. Its not showing for any interface i have in that SWCV.

Seems very strange. Please give your expert advice on this. Some installation or post installation problem???

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

it could be because of the following reasons:

In IR :

1. In your MM, the source or target messages are changed and accordinly the IM is not updated. ( if gets conflict with Inbound MI selected in interface mapping )

2. Go to IM, select the source MI, target MI and click on read > then select MM, check if you are getting a proper MM.

In ID:

1. In ur Business service or Business system, place a proper MI in the sender / receiver tabs.

2. when u go to Interface determiatnion and select inbound Interface, check if the same MI is selected ( which is selected in IM in IR ).

Regards,

Nikhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

I have checked each and every step mentioned by you but still i am not getting the interface mapping list after i selct the correct inbound interface (MI from IR) in interface determination.

??????????????

Yash

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

This is really very strange despite of most probable solutions.

Can you do one thing delete all configuration objects in Directory and activate. Now in repostiory remove mapping programs(message mapping and interface maaping) and activate.

Check the message types and data types and message interfaces.

Specially in message interfaces check whether correct message types are assigned. If so proceed with new mapping programs and activate the objects.

Also do a fresh configuration in ID, activate and execute your scenario.

One question, can you give a arrow diagram of scenario(e.g. file>xi>JMS)

Thanks,

Gujjeti

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

If you are dealing with a not so complicated scenario, then why don't u try having an Itegration scenario object while developing your IR objects and then run Integration scenario configurator wizard.... Worth a try i say..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

First of all are you using BUSINESS SYSTEM or BUSINESS SERVICE.

If it is BUSINESS SYSTEM follow Sarvesh Singh response. Means You have to add Business system to your product and SWCV. After that you need do a CLEAR SLD cache in Directory framework.

If it is BUSINESS SERVICE you have to add manually all the Message Interfaces in the Sender and Receiver tabs according to your requirement.

Thanks,

Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

for this problem just double click on your corresponding business systems used in the scenario and then go to OTHERS Tab and check if the SWCV is present or not?

I guess it will not be there and this the reason you are facing this problem.

Go to your SLD and add the SWCV (in which you are doing your development).