cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I need to configure a new pricing condition- "Freight Pricing Condition", the freight price needs to be added as a % of sales order value.- How do i go about this. please assist with steps to follow.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i use the condition type KF00 already in the system? since i'm not permitted to create access sequence in V/07.

Please give clear step by step process on how to config this.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi joi,

you can use KF00 in your pricing. but it it is suggested that not to modify the standard settings as these standards are refered by many and modifying the standard leads to confusions in future.

thanks,

krishna prasad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joi

1) Go to V/06, select KF00, copy the standard and rename say ZKF0.

2) Now go to V/07, select ZKF0 and click on "Accesses". Since you have copied from standard KF00, you will have only two tables, viz.33 & 34 on your right screen. You can add tables 559 & 560 to this and save.

3) Go to V/08 and assign this condition type ZKF0 and define the step From and To as per your requirement and save.

4) Go to VK11, give ZKF0 and maintain for any of the combination you defined in V/07.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi joi

First of all copy the standard pricing condition type KF00. to ZF00

Now in ZF00 condition type maintain the calculation type as percentage as in your sales order freight price has to be added as a percentage

And in the ZF00 condition type details maintain the condition class as discount or surcharge. and in the right side field maintain positive in the field .

Now create a key combination feilds as per your requirement in the condition table and .assign those condition table in the access sequence.Now assign the access sequence to the ZF00 condition type. Now assign the ZF00 condition type to your pricing procedure. Now create a condition record for ZF00 condition type in VK11.

Now when you create a sales order this freight condition type will come in percentage in sales order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to maintian the new pricing condition (freight) after the net value in the pricing procedure and maintain the step of net pice in the from field of the frieght condition in the prcicng procedure.

Create an access sequence of your choice, it can be like order type / sales org.. etc... Make the condition type as %.

Maintain the condition type, the sytem will pick up the % of net pice of the sales order as the freight.

This explanation is based on my own understanding about the scenario.

Prase