cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after applying support pack 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I applied Support Pack 15 for SOLMAN 4.00. Every thing went fine , but after that i entered into maintenance optimizer and tried to download a package, then its giving error saying "No Customer numbers in transaction AISUSER". When i click that it gave a popup saying as below:

Message Number: SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND016

Diagnosis

There are no entries with a customer number in the 'Customer Number' field in the table AISUSER.

System Response

You cannot get customer number-specific RFC destinations.

Procedure

Maintain these entries manually or start the report

*SMBI_AISUSER_VAR_MIG to copy any existing customer number from the table AISDK_CF_OSS_USR.Please guide me*

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting the same errors which you faced.

Edited by: Ajay Sehgal on May 28, 2008 3:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u solve it? Do you any guidance?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please let me know what exactly you did & how many customers you are administrating. Please let me know at the earliest.

Thanks

ajay sehgal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody ,

My Problem is solved using Note numbers 1140822 & 1082010. Please let me know if anybody has this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Actually my problem did not get solved as i thought that would by following the note. Wwhen i tried to follow note 1140822 (This note has sympton of actual problem) but when i follow this note (which says to generate SAP customer number from support portal by following IMG) i get another error saying...

The RFC-user does not belong to a VAR- or CCC-customer number

Message no. AI_SC_EN111

Diagnosis

The user used in RFC destination SAP-OSS does belong to a simple customer number that is not assigned to a Value Added Reseller or Customer Competence Center in SAP Support Portal.

Procedure

You need to maintain your customer numbers manually in table V_AISAPCUSTNOS or choose another user.

Please help me in this matter..

I tried giving customer number manually in table V_AISAPCUSTNOS (not my S-number as i suppose)but it didnt work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Deactivating Badi did not help me, now im getting error

Searching for RFC destination of form

SM_SP_0001234567

where 0001234567 is the SAP customer number with leading zeroes.

I already had RFC destination with type SM_SP_0001234567. Please help me solve this issue. This also generated a dump saying " GETWA_NO_ASSIGNED". It has been week since its not working..please help me resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can i upgrade directly to SP 15 (currently on SP 12). can any one plz tell me what are the new features in SP 15 when compared to SP13.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer not # 662441, this has entire info on Solman Support stacks.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to transaction AISUSER and create an entry for your user.

That should fix the problem

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Fixed this error. Anybody have this problem after support pack update. Please apply note: 1140822