cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after applying support pack 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I applied Support Pack 15 for SOLMAN 4.00. Every thing went fine , but after that i entered into maintenance optimizer and tried to download a package, then its giving error saying "No Customer numbers in transaction AISUSER". When i click that it gave a popup saying as below:

Message Number: SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND016

Diagnosis

There are no entries with a customer number in the 'Customer Number' field in the table AISUSER.

System Response

You cannot get customer number-specific RFC destinations.

Procedure

Maintain these entries manually or start the report

SMBI_AISUSER_VAR_MIG to copy any existing customer number from the table AISDK_CF_OSS_USR.Please guide me

Thnaks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Why are you going for multiple customer numbers ?? Is that a requirement of the project?

If not then apply the corrections in sap note 1140822 and deactivate the BADI.

The problem is solved,

Revert back if any problems.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does applying a support stack change anything? MOPZ is working fine before we applied the SP15, the whole problem came only after applying SP15 (which is sucessfull). So what does deactivating BAdi has to do with this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ,

The SP 15 Stack provides / activates these BAdi's for SAP customer number.

As we dont need to maintain different customer numbers ie.. diff clients.. no ned to keep these BAdi's activated.

just follow the option B in the note and de-activate the badi. the problem will be solved.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Deactivating Badi did not help me, now im getting error

Searching for RFC destination of form

SM_SP_0001234567

where 0001234567 is the SAP customer number with leading zeroes.

I already had RFC destination with type SM_SP_0001234567. Please help me solve this issue. This also generated a dump saying " GETWA_NO_ASSIGNED". It has been week since its not working..please help me resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u applied the correction in the note also??

Regards,

kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

I applied the correction, now im getting error

"Your user doen not have any S-User in SAP Support Portal assigned for Customer number mww19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kustubh,

I solved the problem. I generated from IMG "Assign S-user to the Portal". Now My MOPZ is working. Its been a very tough time all these days.

Thank you very much for your help.

Points assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Beautiful,,

sorry did not find much time to solve your other issues.

Thanks for the points.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same issue,

Error No customer numbers in transaction AISUSER after applying SPS 15 SolMan.

Can u plz guide me.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem. I checked my RFC destinations and there was no entry for SM_SP_0000<customer number>

When I copied SAP-OSS entry to this SM_SP_0000<customer number> entry, everything worked fine.

Please make sure that u have the SM_SP_0000<customer number> entry in RFC destinations

Thanks

Seelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seelan,

Im facing the same error as well

"No customer number in transaction aisuser"

I could manage to follow your previous reply.

Pls refer me the relevant note or kindly give me some detailed steps to get rid of that error.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rahul,

1) copy SAP-OSS entry to this SM_SP_0000<customer number> entry in SM59

2) make sure u have the customer number in the transaction AISUSER along with the user id and OSS ID (without the leading 000)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Actually my problem did not get solved as i thought that would by following the note. Wwhen i tried to follow note 1140822 (This note has sympton of actual problem) but when i follow this note (which says to generate SAP customer number from support portal by following IMG) i get another error saying...

The RFC-user does not belong to a VAR- or CCC-customer number

Message no. AI_SC_EN111

Diagnosis

The user used in RFC destination SAP-OSS does belong to a simple customer number that is not assigned to a Value Added Reseller or Customer Competence Center in SAP Support Portal.

Procedure

You need to maintain your customer numbers manually in table V_AISAPCUSTNOS or choose another user.

Please help me in this matter..

I tried giving customer number manually in table V_AISAPCUSTNOS (not my S-number as i suppose)but it didnt work.

kondala_muppana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

You need to enter customer number without zeros(6 digit no) in V_AISAPCUSTNOS table and enter with Zeros(10 Digit no) in AISUSER table. Please check these and let me know the error.

Best Regards

Kondala Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i did the same and when i went to maintenance optimizer it says:

Message Number: SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND016

Diagnosis

There are no entries with a customer number in the 'Customer Number' field in the table AISUSER.

System Response

You cannot get customer number-specific RFC destinations.

Procedure

Maintain these entries manually or start the report

SMBI_AISUSER_VAR_MIG to copy any existing customer number from the table AISDK_CF_OSS_USR.

Actually for this message i got a note 1140822 in the forums and when im following this note i got the error mentioned earlier (below):

The RFC-user does not belong to a VAR- or CCC-customer number

Message no. AI_SC_EN111

Diagnosis

The user used in RFC destination SAP-OSS does belong to a simple customer number that is not assigned to a Value Added Reseller or Customer Competence Center in SAP Support Portal.

Procedure

You need to maintain your customer numbers manually in table V_AISAPCUSTNOS or choose another user.

I couldnt get much information for this error though i gave 6 digit in theV_AISAPCUSTNOS and 10 digit in the AISUSER.

Forward

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you perform the step b of the note "IMG activity" manually?. I think it should solve the problem.

b. Execute the following IMG activity:

SAP Solution Manager: Implementation Guide

SAP Solution Manager

Configuration

Basic Settings

Standard Configuration of Basic Settings

Solution Manager

Connection to SAP

Multiple SAP Customer Numbers

-> Business Add-In for RFC Connections

Answer the question: "Deactivate the active Add-In

Implementation? AI_SDK_SP_RFC" with "Yes".

Thanks & Best Regards,

Raghavendra.

kondala_muppana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

If you check the AISUSER table in SE16 and you will see the blank customer no in KONZS field. you need to enter your customer number. one way you can enter is create a maintenance plan using SM30 and update the table. Award the points if this helps.

Best Regards

Kondala

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Fixed this error. Anybody have this problem after support pack update. Please apply note: 1140822

Thanks